Welcome to the Baby Espinoza Blog
Welcome to our baby blog! We'll try to update this more often than our website since it will be easier :) We are now in week 22! We are still waiting patiently for February 1st to hopefully find out the gender! For now we refer to the baby as Babaganoosh.
I've been feeling good except for being completely tired all the time and just recently been having a pain in my lower back. We'll have to talk to the doctor about that. Babaganoosh likes to have little dance parties in the middle of the night. Most of the time I think its funny unless I can't fall back asleep.
We also scheduled an appointment to get a 3D/4D ultrasound on February 25th. We'll have footage of Babaganoosh on DVD to share with any one who wants to see (as long as we have a cooperative baby!)
We have purchased the dresser, crib, and changing table. So far we've received the dresser. Hopefully within the next week we'll get shipment confirmation on the other pieces.
Ok that's enough for now!
I've been feeling good except for being completely tired all the time and just recently been having a pain in my lower back. We'll have to talk to the doctor about that. Babaganoosh likes to have little dance parties in the middle of the night. Most of the time I think its funny unless I can't fall back asleep.
We also scheduled an appointment to get a 3D/4D ultrasound on February 25th. We'll have footage of Babaganoosh on DVD to share with any one who wants to see (as long as we have a cooperative baby!)
We have purchased the dresser, crib, and changing table. So far we've received the dresser. Hopefully within the next week we'll get shipment confirmation on the other pieces.
Ok that's enough for now!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home