Sunday, February 12, 2006

Listen Up!

Not too much to report... Babaganoosh is moving a lot more, mostly at night when mommy is trying to sleep. It's really neat for awhile but then I can't fall asleep for awhile and I wake up grumpy! But at the same time it calms any nerves I may have just knowing he's moving. We are still working on a name for this little guy. We got the wall paper border for the baby's room and went and looked at paint cards today. Maybe next weekend we'll get some painting done before we fill the room up with anything else! Kaylee and Austin have said they want to help paint the baby's room too! Let's see... Austin was listening to music in his room this evening and I think Babaganoosh liked it! He was moving to the music and when we turned it off, he stopped. And yesterday we took the kids and the dog to the park for awhile... when Reeses saw other dogs she started barking and I think she scared Babaganoosh! He was kicking/punching the whole time she was barking!It's so amazing that he can hear things! Here's the baby belly at week 25!
In other news, as I'm sitting here typing this, it sounds like we have a new tenant in our backyard! Ribbit! Ribbit! I'm surprised Reeses isn't going crazy! What is really funny is our pool looks like a swamp. I told Ray that the froggy probably brought a lily pad and is floating on our green lagoon! Well hope everyone is doing well! Another couple of weeks and we go for the 3D ultrasound!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home