Thanksgiving
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving no matter where you were! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ray made an awesome turkey and mashed potatoes and my mom made delicious green beans and yams. Everything was soo good and I think I ate way too much. We had Thanksgiving at our house this year and it was wonderful having everyone over. The downfall was Ray's parents and brother's and my older brother weren't with us. They were celebrating elsewhere this year. But my little brother's made the trip home from college and even brought a friend with them. No one should be alone on Thanksgiving! It was a day of relaxation, football, friends and family. Even Ryan got to eat turkey! Since he can now eat stage 2 foods I found baby food turkey! He seemed to enjoy it. Of course after we let our Thanksgiving feast settle we had to have pumpkin pie! But I forgot to defrost the cool whip so I was trying to defrost it in hot water... which worked for the most part! As I was eating my pumpkin pie, I had Ryan in my lap and he decided he wanted the pumpkin pie and just stuck his hand right in it! I was crackin up! After we cleaned him off, I decided to give him a little taste. Boy did he like it... he kept wanting more so I gave him a few more bites and then I finished it off. When he saw there was nothing left on the plate he threw a fit! He really loved the pumpkin pie! Well here is some pics of Thanksgiving... we converted our pool table into a dining table... it worked out perfectly!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home