My cousin's babyshower
So Friday afterwork I flew down to Southern California for my cousin Nicole's babyshower. I got in around 5pm and Nicole, her husband Matt, and my Aunt LaVerne and Uncle Jerry and I went to the Elephant Bar for dinner. Afterwards we drove to Riverside to see the Million Lights of Mission Ale. It was this incredible display of literally a million lights! It was so beautiful! I didnt have my camera with me so hopefully Matt will send some pics to me! Nicole's shower was Saturday morning. It was a couple's shower and was really lovely. There were a few babies there and all were adorable... but it made me miss my little guy! After the shower we had to rush to the airport so i could make my flight. when i got to the terminal, the plane was there and it looked like they were going to begin boarding. i was wrong... our plane left 30 minutes late because we had no flight crew! the whole reason i had to make it an extremely short trip (less than 24 hours) was because we had bought tickets for the santa cruz holiday light train that night. i got so worried that we'd miss the train since my plane was late. i'm so glad i was able to make it to her shower. i have such a small extended family that it means a lot to all of us when we can get together! Well here are a few pictures from the shower. Thanks for having me Coley, Matt, Uncle Jerry and Aunt LaVerne! I cant wait to visit again when the baby is born!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home