Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ryan is 9 months old!!!

9 months and counting! The time is flying by soo fast! Ryan is such a fun little guy. He's been teething a lot lately and now has 5 teeth! Its so cute! He has 2 on the bottom and 3 on top. Although we have figured out that when he's teething he gets cold/flu like symptoms. Really bad cough, runny nose and a miserable fever. But I guess thats how it goes! He's learning to feed himself little finger foods and he's eating more and more people food. He has his 9 month check up next week so I'll let everyone know how it goes! He loves to smile and laugh and play in the water. When we give him baths he loves it when we hold the shower spray for him to try to grab. It totally cracks him up! He's really good at sitting up and playing with his toys and he can maneuver himself around to get where he wants to go by rolling! Hmmm I wonder where he gets that from! (In case you don't know my dad calls me Roly Poly!) We are trying to help him crawl but he just wants to drop to his tummy. I can't believe he'll be 1 soon! He still baby babbles a lot and although we've heard him "say" mama and dada... we know its not intentional... we are still waiting for that. He loves to hug us and tries to give us kisses... basically he comes at your face with an open mouth and thats his kiss... well I'll update everyone once we have his check up! Until then, here is a slideshow from Valentine's Day ... and of course... mine and Ryan's monthly picture!





| View Show | Create Your Own

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home