Tuesday, March 07, 2006

And We Shall Name Him....

Well we finally have decided on a real name for Babaganoosh! I'll just get right to it! Drum roll please...... now introducing to the Espinoza Family... making his official debut sometime in mid to late May....
Ryan Kristofer Espinoza!!!!
(crowd cheers, applauds...)
I just really like the name Ryan... it means the Little King :) The funny thing is before I knew the name meaning, I had bought a little onesie that says Mommy's Little King! Ray wasn't too sure of the name at first but it must've grown on him. Kaylee and Austin both like the name too. Austin has been calling him Ryan ever since we asked him if he liked the name. Kristofer, which most of you know, is my older brother's name and means Bearer of Christ. My brother and my dad have been and always will be a huge part of my life and they were my whole world until Ray and the kids came into my life and expanded my world. So it means a lot to me that I am naming my son after my brother.
In other baby news... we finally got Ryan's (I just love saying that name now!) room painted and the wall paper border up! I had the most difficult time with the wall paper border. It's supposed to be prepasted, so all you need to do is put it in water and slap on the wall.... WRONG!!! The darn thing wouldn't stay! I was getting frustrated and at one point I told Ray I was just going to super glue the border up! After researching online and talking to numerous people, I found this wall paper adhesive for prepasted borders. So I tried it and it worked! Thank Goodness!!! His room is so adorable and I had planned on taking pictures to post so everyone could see but our camera is broken! I have no clue what is wrong with it but we were planning on getting a new one anyways. Hopefully we'll go this weekend to get a new camera. If that's the case I promise to put pictures of Ryan's room and the growing baby bump up next week! I think that's enough for now! Good Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home