Wednesday, May 31, 2006

We are on our own...

Here it is... week 3 and Ryan and I are at home alone. Ray had Monday off due to the holiday and then yesterday we took Ryan to the doctors for his 2 week check up. He weighed in at 7lbs 12 oz... we were both happy to hear that because I was worried he was getting enough to eat! He is spitting up a lot and does a lot of clearing his throat. The doc said he might have a little reflux... but gaining about a pound between his 2 doctor's visits shows that he is eating just fine! We go back again when he is 1 month old. After the doctor's appt Ray went to work and Ryan and I went home... we didn't do much but we did take a nap together and hung out. He got a little fussy at times but we worked it out. I try to sleep when he does but sometimes I'm just not tired or have other things I want to get done while he is sleeping... like updating the blog! Today we are going to attempt a trip to Target after he eats and takes bath. We'll see how that goes! Well that is about it for now... We are hoping to get our announcements within the next week and we'll send them out as soon as we can! Until the next time... Here are a couple of my favorite pics!

The Loves of My Life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home