What? 10 months old already???
So Ryan is 10 months old today. I can't believe it... in 2 months my baby won't be so much a baby anymore! So let's see... he's such a great baby! He army crawls like crazy and has been trying to actually crawl. He's getting quite well at it! I tried to get him on the video camera but of course as soon as I get the camera ready he plops down on his tummy and does the army crawl. He laughs so much these days and is beginning to talk more and more. He says Baba most the time but not really meaning his bottle... he just like the way it sounds. He also say Mama... sometimes I think he says it to get my attention but most the time I think he says it because its different than Baba!
Its really funny because he'll yell babababa and then Ray will say in a soft voice baba... and then Ryan will say it softly as well! Too cute! He officially has 6 teeth! As a result of that, I had to stop nursing. I was trying to keep it up until at least his first birthday but with 6 teeth it just got way too painful. I was really upset about it because when I made the decision and it didn't help that my job was ending as well. Ryan took the transition well and it didn't even seem to phase him... which is good for him. He LOVES to eat cheerios. I'm not sure what it is but he'd rather eat Cheerios than some of his other foods. His really good at feeding himself finger foods... he's still pretty messy with his other baby food though! Well thats all I can think of at the moment. Here are some pictures of Ryan and a slideshow for your enjoyment! Also I'm posting the scans of the proofs of Kaylee and Austin's spring pictures... I'll post better ones when we actually get the photos!
Its really funny because he'll yell babababa and then Ray will say in a soft voice baba... and then Ryan will say it softly as well! Too cute! He officially has 6 teeth! As a result of that, I had to stop nursing. I was trying to keep it up until at least his first birthday but with 6 teeth it just got way too painful. I was really upset about it because when I made the decision and it didn't help that my job was ending as well. Ryan took the transition well and it didn't even seem to phase him... which is good for him. He LOVES to eat cheerios. I'm not sure what it is but he'd rather eat Cheerios than some of his other foods. His really good at feeding himself finger foods... he's still pretty messy with his other baby food though! Well thats all I can think of at the moment. Here are some pictures of Ryan and a slideshow for your enjoyment! Also I'm posting the scans of the proofs of Kaylee and Austin's spring pictures... I'll post better ones when we actually get the photos!












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home