Can you believe he is one already? I keep thinking "Where did this past year go? How is it possible that my little baby is now 1?" Between last night and today I kept looking at the clock and thinking of what was happening at that time last year. For some reason I'm a little sad that my little guy is now 1. He's growing so fast! He is a little speed demon crawling these days and loves to go up the stairs. He got a few different walkers for his birthday and loves to push them and walk around. Its really funny because he doesn't bend his knees... he walks a little like Frankenstein! Its the cutest thing! He's beginning to "talk" more and more with one of his favorite words being "guys!" He dances when he hears music and claps when he hears clapping or cheers. He's the happiest little guy. His smile will melt anyones heart in an instant! Don't get me wrong... he has his moments. He loves to throw fits when he doesn't get his way and "no" is something he doesn't like to hear. He loves to take baths... he gets mad when its time to get out. We had his first birthday party last weekend. He had a wonderful time. He was surrounded by people who love him and was showered with gifts! It was such a special day and I'm glad for all of those who made it. I'll post a slideshow of his bday party hopefully tomorrow... I don't even know what else to say! He's such a blessing and I can't imagine life without him! If you haven't met him yet, be prepared to fall in love... if you have then you know what I'm talking about! In honor of my Ry Ry Pumpkin Pie's first birthday, I put together this slideshow of pictures from his first year of life. Check back later for his bday party slides! Happy 1st Birthday Ryan!You continue to amaze us everyday with your wit and smarts! We love you with all our hearts!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home