Ryan's Room
Ok...so my friend Jenette from work couldn't wait for us to buy a new camera and offered up the company camera for the night so I could get some pictures posted. The only thing we have done so far is paint the room and put the border up. I wish we had more to decorate the room but I'm not allowed to purchase anything until after my Baby Shower :) But that is only a couple of weeks away and then I can go baby crazy!! So thank you to Jenette and here is Ryan's room (so far)!!!




And here is another pic of the growing belly... I went to the doc's last week and everything seems to be going well. I gained another 6 pounds and will have my next check up on my next birthday! Oh! And this Saturday, Ray and I will be attending a Child Birth Class. I'll let you all know how that goes!
Baby Belly Week 29
Ok well now that that is taken care of, I'm off to sleep. Have a great weekend!!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home