Happy Birthday to me!
Well I meant to do an update when I got home yesterday since we had a doctor's appointment but since it was my birthday my wonderful hubby had other plans! He made me delicious chicken tacos and homemade refried beans...my favorite! He also got an ice cream cake from Cold Stone's! Each of the kids gave me a Tinkerbell mug which are absolutely adorable and then Ray and the kids gave me a musical snowglobe that is Disney! Ray also got me chocolate covered strawberries from Godiva! YUMMMY!!!!
OK...onto the doctor's appointment. It was just a routine check up like most the others. She listened to Ryan's heartbeat and it's still going strong! We are now to the point where we will have check ups every 2 weeks... which means we are getting closer! Since she will be on vacation, she gave us the number to Labor & Delivery at the hospital "just in case". It's so crazy to think that if Ryan wanted to come and play in 3 weeks time, most likely the doc's will let him! Usually anytime after 36 weeks! So after our appt, Ray and I went to the hospital to pre-register so when the time comes, we can go straight to Labor & Delivery and not have to worry about filling out paperwork. Its nice that you can do that. So that was about it for the appointment!
Ryan sure is growing... I can feel him more when he moves! Today he must've been doing somersaults all day long! A couple of times he kicked me really good in the ribs... and it kinda hurt! Well I will try and get a belly pic up tomorrow. I'm too tired tonight to do one. So good night for now!
OK...onto the doctor's appointment. It was just a routine check up like most the others. She listened to Ryan's heartbeat and it's still going strong! We are now to the point where we will have check ups every 2 weeks... which means we are getting closer! Since she will be on vacation, she gave us the number to Labor & Delivery at the hospital "just in case". It's so crazy to think that if Ryan wanted to come and play in 3 weeks time, most likely the doc's will let him! Usually anytime after 36 weeks! So after our appt, Ray and I went to the hospital to pre-register so when the time comes, we can go straight to Labor & Delivery and not have to worry about filling out paperwork. Its nice that you can do that. So that was about it for the appointment!
Ryan sure is growing... I can feel him more when he moves! Today he must've been doing somersaults all day long! A couple of times he kicked me really good in the ribs... and it kinda hurt! Well I will try and get a belly pic up tomorrow. I'm too tired tonight to do one. So good night for now!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home