Ryan goes to the mall! An all day outing!
So Sunday Ryan and I had our first all day outing! We went with Jenn, Stefie and Nancy to the mall to do some shopping. I have to admit I was a little nervous because we are so used to the comfort of our home and I wasn't sure what his temperment would be. He did such a great job! He slept most of the time and when he was awake we would hold him and he seemed happy. We literally were out most of the day. It was so great to be able to do that. I bought him a new little outfit just for being a great baby. I'll have to put it on him and post some pictures. Let's see what else... He's 6 weeks now and getting bigger every day. He smiles but doesn't realize he's doing it and does it randomly. We can't get him to smile yet. He does laugh in his sleep though. Its the cutest little thing. I had my 6 week post delivery check up yesterday and I'm all back to normal except the fact that I still have 8 lbs to lose before I'm back to my pre pregnancy weight. But I can work out now... just need to muster up the energy! Ryan loves to take baths... he looks so chill in his little tub. There was one day that I had given him a bath and since he was a little fussy, I tried to hurry up. As soon as I took him out, he started to cry! It took me a minute to realize he wasn't ready to get out of the bath! Sure enough, I refilled the tub and put him back in there and he was cool! I was crackin up! I'll try and put some more pictures up soon! I think thats it for now!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home