Monday, October 15, 2007

17 Months old now!!!

Wow! 1 more month and Ryan will be 1 1/2! Its so crazy to think about that! He continues to amaze us everyday. He is talking more and more and tries to repeat us sometimes. He now tells us "I pooped"! The doctor mentioned its a good sign and we might want to get him a little potty. We did but aren't actively trying to potty train him quite yet. He likes to sit on his little thrown and we show him he has to pull off his diaper and sit naked. One of these days he'll surprise us and just go! He asks us for juice now and also says come on... but more like NON! He's a great little helper too! He loves to help us vaccuum and sweep and do laundry! He picks trash up and puts in the garbage can. He's getting better and better with us leaving him with my parents. He's starting to recognize them and we think he's even tried to say gramma! He's so much fun these days! With talking and walking its so exciting! He still doesn't say Kaylee or Austin but we keep trying! Well I think thats it for now... here some recent pictures!
Daddy and Ryan - 17 months
Mommy and Ryan 17 months
What bubbles?

He loves his pretty girl
See how clean I am with this powdered donut?


A good rocking and I can finally take a nap!
See! I help keep the house clean!



And I love the laundry!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home