Monday, July 16, 2007

14 months... and growing!!!

Oh man... what a busy weekend it has been! Ray left Saturday for Shanghai and it was also his Grammie's 70th birthday. So I packed up all the kids and we took a drove out to Lodi's Micke Grove Park to help her celebrate. Its such a wonderful park and it was great to see everyone but we all missed Ray and I was exhausted by the time we got there! We then spent the night in Modesto and then on the way back we drove through Tracy to check out Kris and Emily's new house! Its a great house and they are working hard to get it all ready and move in! But by the time I got home on Sunday, the day Ryan turned 14 months, I was too exhausted to even think about doing a post! So let's see what's been going on. Ryan is 14 month's old.... he's getting better at walking everyday. He's not so much into talking yet though. He doesn't like the word no and is starting to throw tantrums when things don't go his way. I let him be and he stops eventually! We found out he has allergies and thats why he is coughing all the time. When Ray gets back we have to take him in for a chest xray and get some blood work done just to be on the safe side. Ryan for the most part is a really happy baby... he loves to make you laugh, and he loves to sing, he just loves to love! Some other great news... Kaylee and Austin were both accepted into the GATE school! We are all really excited and think this coming school year will be so much better, academically and as well as their attitudes and behavior towards school. So check back once school starts to hear how its going! I think thats all for now... Oh! Next time you see Ryan ask to see his belly button ( or his eyes, nose, mouth, feet) and he lifts up his shirt to show you his belly button! TOO CUTE!!! Ok... well thats all for now!
JUST RYAN!!!
MOM AND RYAN 14 MONTHS OLD!!SILLY BOY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home