Puffy Ankles?...Check!
So I'm trying to think of everything that has happened since the last post... this may be a long post!!
Ok so I know I was suppose to put up a belly pic last week but I er..forgot, got lazy, was too tired, the computer didn't work...etc. Just covering all the basis! So here you go... week 34 belly pic.
Well even though I don't look so big, I am sure feeling it more these days. I'm getting really tired really quickly probably because its getting harder for me to get comfortable at night. Ryan is running out of room to move so when he does move around I feel it more and sometimes it hurts. Women aren't kidding when they say "Wait until they start playing punching bag with your ribs!" My feet and ankles are starting to swell up as the day goes by. Friday they were really bad... they looked like foreign alien feet! And instead of going home to put my feet up after work, I went and bought shoes! Go figure!
My second baby shower was fun! We had it at my in-laws and my father in law bbq'd some grub and we just hung out for the most part. My sister in law came up with some games which were awesome! One she even made up just for me! One game she had put 10 items that had to do with "baby" in paper bags and we had to guess what they were. I think I got 8 out of the 10. Not too bad. She also did the guessing game where everyone had to guess how big around my belly was. The final game, the one she made just for me, was matching the Disney kids to the Disney parents. I was the only one to get all of these right! Go figure. If you want to try, send me an email and I'll email you the game! We got a ton of presents and it was a lot of baby bath stuff. Ryan is one loved little guy!
So Ryan's room is almost complete...we still need to buy a glider and ottoman and hang up decorations on the wall but other than that... we are ready! We just got the amby baby all set up. I think the only things left for me to do is wash all the clothes and sheets etc and pack a bag for the hospital! We have another doc appt this Wednesday so I'll try and post another update after.

On a side note, Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! The kids spent Easter with their mom but they did color a few eggs with Dad before they left. I just had to share these with you... they were too cute!

That's it for now... Prison Break is on... I'll let you know how the doc appt goes on Wednesday! Good Night!
Ok so I know I was suppose to put up a belly pic last week but I er..forgot, got lazy, was too tired, the computer didn't work...etc. Just covering all the basis! So here you go... week 34 belly pic.
Well even though I don't look so big, I am sure feeling it more these days. I'm getting really tired really quickly probably because its getting harder for me to get comfortable at night. Ryan is running out of room to move so when he does move around I feel it more and sometimes it hurts. Women aren't kidding when they say "Wait until they start playing punching bag with your ribs!" My feet and ankles are starting to swell up as the day goes by. Friday they were really bad... they looked like foreign alien feet! And instead of going home to put my feet up after work, I went and bought shoes! Go figure!My second baby shower was fun! We had it at my in-laws and my father in law bbq'd some grub and we just hung out for the most part. My sister in law came up with some games which were awesome! One she even made up just for me! One game she had put 10 items that had to do with "baby" in paper bags and we had to guess what they were. I think I got 8 out of the 10. Not too bad. She also did the guessing game where everyone had to guess how big around my belly was. The final game, the one she made just for me, was matching the Disney kids to the Disney parents. I was the only one to get all of these right! Go figure. If you want to try, send me an email and I'll email you the game! We got a ton of presents and it was a lot of baby bath stuff. Ryan is one loved little guy!

So Ryan's room is almost complete...we still need to buy a glider and ottoman and hang up decorations on the wall but other than that... we are ready! We just got the amby baby all set up. I think the only things left for me to do is wash all the clothes and sheets etc and pack a bag for the hospital! We have another doc appt this Wednesday so I'll try and post another update after.

On a side note, Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! The kids spent Easter with their mom but they did color a few eggs with Dad before they left. I just had to share these with you... they were too cute!

That's it for now... Prison Break is on... I'll let you know how the doc appt goes on Wednesday! Good Night!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home