On the first day of Maternity Leave...
Ok... so here it is. My first day of maternity leave. What am I going to do? Relax, go shopping, watch a bunch of dumb movies? Yep! All of the above. So since my last post... I went to the doc's last wednesday and everything is looking good. He has dropped and is head down... just waiting to come into the world! She has one problem though, she has to fly back to India to bring her daughter back home (remember I told you her daughter was in an accident?) So she is flying back on the 17th and who knows how long she will be gone...but it will most likely be when I'm due to go into labor! Even though my due date is the 26th, my last ultrasound showed a due date of like the 21st or 23rd is what I believe she said. So she wanted to let us know that there is a doctor on call for her while she is gone. So that is somewhat comforting. But then she also said that the other option we have is at my next appt, which is the 10th, she can check my cervix and if its ready, we can induce before she goes. So we had some thinking to do. We decided that if I'm able to, we will go ahead and induce for 2 reasons. The first is I'd feel more comfortable with my doctor delivering Ryan than someone I don't even know. The second is more for convenience. It would be easier to get my parents here to watch the kids while Ray and I are at the hospital. So we'll see this Wednesday! I'm preparing myself either way. She won't induce if I'm not physically ready since it would just lead to a C Section. And we don't want that! So check back Wednesday sometime for the updated news! Well over the weekend I finished Ryan's room... it looks so great! Here are some pics I took!


And finally here is the latest belly pic!!! Week 37... can you tell that he has dropped?
Alrighty... well check back Wednesday for updated news! Take care!


And finally here is the latest belly pic!!! Week 37... can you tell that he has dropped?

Alrighty... well check back Wednesday for updated news! Take care!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home