Tuesday, July 25, 2006

2 months and counting!!!

Let's see...where to begin...Ryan is now 2 months old! Can you believe it?? We took him for his 2 month shots. He had to get 4 of them! I think I cried as much as he did! He now weighs 11lbs 12oz and is 23 inches long. My boy is GROWING!!! He smiles a lot now and will giggle every once in awhile. He holds his head up pretty well and can stand on his feet with support! When he stands, he usually stomps one foot, which cracks Austin up! We also noticed Ryan's first tooth is coming in. I've heard that they could just hang for awhile before actually coming out, but its there! Oh! I can usually get him to sleep in his crib now for a bit during the day. He's also making daddy proud, I think Ryan has been watching too much UFC! He now puts his fists up like he's going to fight! On Saturday, once it cooled down enough, we took Ryan in the pool for the very first time. He really liked it. It totally relaxed him! In other news...I'm going back to work on Aug. 2nd. I really have mixed feelings about it. I'm ready to get back and be around adults again but its going to kill me to leave Ryan. We'll see how it goes. Here's some pics!!
See my bandaids? This is 2 of my shots...

Here are my other 2 bandaids... waaaaaaaahhhh!!!

I'm a big boy who sleeps in my crib

Put up your dukes!!

Look at me! I'm swimming with Mommy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home